in Creating Trompe L'Oeil:
1. Development of the
layout and design - BW rendering/drawing is produced for the client
for the initial approval of the Trompe L'Oeil designs and positioning of
elements. When all elements of the project become clear to both parties,
final rendering and/or scaled color study is developed and delivered to
the patron for the Final Approval.
- after the final rendering is approved by the patron we begin painting
of the commissioned work on site.
specially developed non-woven canvas allows for offsite painting of
most of the elements of Trompe L'Oeil commissions, which greatly
reduces the cost through eliminating on site related expenses
(scaffold, travel, etc.)
- our studio offers professional installation, "hanging" of the Trompe
L'Oeil (if painted offsite on our non-woven canvas). Installation is an
optional service, the cost of the installation
appears as a separate/optional charge in our estimate. For out-of-town
projects it is more cost efficient to engage a local professional
wallpaper hanging company - our studio will "walk them through the
specifics" at no additional charge.
I LA Design Services
offers competitive pricing, European training of our lead artists allows
us to maintain our rates at 10-20% below the average market standard.
1. Initial Deposit
- 15% of the total cost of the project, due on contract signing.
2. Production Deposit - 50% of the total cost of the project, due
when the final rendering is approved.
3. Final Payment - balance, due at the final screening.
For your convenience
we accept credit card payments online at our CLIENT CENTER